You’re a sport enthusiast and for years you’ve been using a sport’s watch to track your activities? Don’t worry, you won’t have to abandon your favourite device. In this article, we will show you a few easy steps to connect your device to Polar Flow.
- Open the Activy app and go to „Settings”
- Click on „Connect with Polar”
- Click on „Connect with Polar Flow”
- You’ll be taken to a web browser. That is where you’ll have to authorize the connection by logging into your Polar Flow account
- Now, the only thing left to do is grabbing your bike and not letting anything stop you
From now on, all activities tracked with your watch will be sent to the P app and imported to Activy. It’s important to remember that only new activities, counted ever since the two accounts were linked, will be synchronized.
After successfully connecting those two accounts, the only thing you need is patience. Despite the routes synchronizing automatically, the process can take a few seconds, similarly to clipping on the SPDs, however sometimes the process might take longer, even up to an hour.