Badges are another feature that differentiates us from other sport’s apps, most importantly their vast range.
After entering the app, on the bottom menu, you will see a badge icon. Click on it and you will be shown a screen with a selection of all badges available. When starting out, the badges are grey. When you meet the requirements for a particular badge, it will show up in colour.
Badges are acquired in a variety of ways. They depend on the average speed achieved during a single ride, on the number of kilometres conquered, as well as the number of rides. Below you will find a list of badges and descriptions on how to acquire them:
- Cyclist (Beginner, Sunday Cyclist, The Professional): the badge can be obtained for the number of kilometres conquered, counted from the first ride recorded with the app
- Spinner (Townsman, Gadabout, Globetrotter): the badge can be obtained for the total number of kilometres conquered during all rides done within one day
- The King of the Road (Starter, High 5, Giga Cyclist): the badge can be collected for the number of rides recorded with the app
- Commuter (Activist, Hotspur, President): the badge can be collected for the number of bonus rides to and from work (more about the rides —> https://activyapp.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/articles/42000058578-how-does-the-bonus-for-getting-to-and-from-work-function- )
- Fast & Fit (Rabbit, Ostrich, Cheetah): the badge can be acquired for reaching a certain average speed during a ride
- ECO Maniac (Sprouting Crees, Flower, Forest Child): the badge can be acquired for the collective kilograms of the CO2 saved from all rides. Information about the amount of CO2 saved can be found in the user’s statistics
- What the Fat (Tire Change, Metamorphosis, Young Idol): the badge can be obtained for the collective number of calories burned from all rides