In corporate competitions, one of the most crucial functions is the possibility of rewarding users for geting to and from work. For a regular route, you would get 10 points for an activity. However, if the route starts or ends at your workplace, you would get substantially more bonus points.
In order to collect points for getting to and from work, a few simple requirements must be met:
- The activity must start or end at the workplace
- When starting an activity from work, make sure your phone has a proper GPS signal. In the case of older or less technically advanced phones, the device might not catch the GPS signal in time, when put away in the pocket or backpack too fast
- The workplace terrain is appointed by the organizer, on a map with a radius of 250 metres around the set location
- The ride will be recognized as begun or finished in the workplace, after the last 3 samples from the GPS are registered
- During the day, a maximum of 2 rides to/from work are permitted
- An activity to/from work can be done every day of the week, unless the partner set up a weekly activity limit of a maximum of 10 rides to/from work
- An activity next to or nearby the workplace is not awarded with bonus points
- When collecting a bonus for activity to and from work, you will not receive an additional bonus for a single trip
It may occur, that you will not collect points for your activity to work. This means that your employer, did not add your workplace to the list of offices. The list of offices, that are included in the bonus scoring scheme is available to the participants and can be provided by the company’s competition’s coordinator.