Remember to enable background activity for Activy. Otherwise, if you put your phone away in your pocket, in order to start the activity ride, the app might stop working or won’t receive your GPS location.
Usually, you’ll find the background activity settings in the location settings segment or permission settings for the given app.
When dealing with Huawei phones, you have a few solutions:
- Settings > Apps > find „Activy” on the list > Battery > turn off „close after screen lock”
- Settings > Battery > select top right corner settings > turn off „close power-intensive apps”
- Settings > Battery > Close apps after screen lock > turn off for Activy
With Samsungs, it’s worth to try:
- Settings > Apps > select from the top right corner menu „Special access” > Optimize battery usage > All apps > turn off for „Activy”
- Settings > Device maintenance > Battery > scroll down > Unmonitored apps > add „Activy”
- Settings > Device maintenance > Battery > scroll down > Always sleeping apps > remove „Activy” (if on the list)