You’re a cycling enthusiast and have been using Strava, to register your rides, for years? If you’re a devoted Strava user, don’t worry, you won’t have to abandon your favourite app. However, we would love to present you with a few easy steps to connect to Strava.
- In the Activy app, enter „Settings”
- Choose „Connect with Strava”
- Click on the orange button saying „Connect with Strava”
- Your phone will take you to Strava, where you will have to authorize the connection
- Remember, when authorizing, to tick the privacy settings for Activy and allow it to access to your data from the Strava app
- Now, the only thing left to do is grabbing your bike and not letting anything stop you
Now, all activities done with Strava will be imported to Activy. It’s important to remember that only new rides, counted ever since the two accounts were linked, will be synchronized.
After successfully connecting those two accounts, the only thing you need is patience. Despite the routes synchronizing automatically, the process can take a few seconds, similarly to clipping on the SPDs, however sometimes the process might take longer, even up to an hour.